Sorry everyone. It's been radio silence since... When? I lost track. I haven't done a whole lot recently; the end of 2014 was stressful. I have a pretty big backlog of reviews to finish! And Valentine's Day is coming, so things might be a bit more delayed.
- Ion Haircare - Reconstructor, a keratin product, their Clear Shade Diluter (it's not actually clear!)
- Kat von D Chrysalis palette - An absolutely gorgeous palette that I am seriously loving.
- Skullcandy Dime Earbuds - I know it's not beauty related, but there aren't enough reviews for these suckers. I love them.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe - Great formula. For what I use it for, it's awesome.
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in S.O.S. - I use it in combination with the Color Tattoo.
- OCC After Dark Stained Gloss Test Tube set - These have some bad reviews on Sephora, but I don't get why. It seems to be a straight misunderstanding of the product. I, for one, really like the formula and I'm not really a lip gloss person.