Wednesday, October 23, 2013

NO, THE BLOG IS NOT DEAD

It's not dead, I swear!

I'm sorry, loves. Really sorry! I've just been kind of... I don't know... Unmotivated.

I've got so many things going on thanks to the show, plus Ze Boyfriend wants to go to this Halloween event at a shooting range (zombie targets! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!) and I've been attempting (aka failing) to get to the party store to buy a prop I very badly need for the show/want because it's awesome.

Anyway, I have a review of a Wet n Wild product that very much confused me for the longest time and I don't think I'll actually be able to get my Halloween tutorials done this year. My face keeps breaking out, don't really know why, and the stuff I'd be using could make it way worse.

On a nicer note, here's a scan of something I have planned for November! I'm not too sure when it will be done (things are kind of up in the air right now). You'll find out exactly what this is for later on.
YEAH, I MAKE NOTES EVERYWHERE. Don't judge them ;-;
So I will hopefully get all my crap done and will finish up my posts when I'm motivated.

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~