Tuesday, November 26, 2013

I'M YOUR DEVIL

I initially had a whole thing about this but no, I don't need it.

I've been listening to I'M YOUR DEVIL -HALLOWEEN REMIX- by Tommy heavenly6. That inspired this look and I hope to get back into the swing of things.

When I showed Ze Boyfriend this particular picture, when asking which of the 3 final photos I had chosen, he said it was "rape face." I said it was awesome.


I ended up dropping the third photo and went with these two. I prefer the top one over this one but meh. If I did all this editing work, I might as well use both, right?!


And here's the video for your viewing pleasure.


~ Armor ring is from Hot Topic. For something similar, try Spencer's Gifts in the US and eBay (I recommend eBay more, since you might have more options closer to mine!)

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~