Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Stocking Anarchy Makeup ~

Here are photos of my Stocking Anarchy cosplay makeup.

Totally blurry photo... Taken 11 hours after I had done my makeup!
I used a tutorial by zWinnieYap on YouTube. I only changed it ever so slightly (such as the inner and outer corners) and the crease line isn't as darkened or defined as hers is plus mine is elongated, inspired by the eyes of Dollfies.
The black line on the eyes was an accident. I didn't entirely set the eyeliner like I thought I had!
One of my bottom lashes wouldn't really cooperate with me, as you can see.
Products used:
  • Queen Helen Mint Julep Masque
  • Moisturizer
  • Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 PA++ (sample size)
  • Milk of Magnesia
  • Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion Original
  • Wet n Wild Greed 6-pan Palette (discontinued) - Matte black and rose gold
  • Maybelline EyeStudio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner - Blackest Black
  • NYX Gel Liner & Smudger - Samantha
  • L'Oreal Infallible 24 HR Eye Shadow - Midnight Blue (to set Samantha)
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil - Woodstock
  • Geek Chic Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Companion Cube (to set Woodstock)
  • MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Microfinish Powder
  • Urban Decay NAKED Palette - Naked (to contour)
  • NYX Fabulous False Lashes - EL119 Gorgeous (trimmed for top and bottom lashes)
  • Palladio Oil-Absorbing Rice Powder
  • DUO Eyelash Adhesive Dark
  • Palladio Eye Liner - White
  • Sally Girl Eyeshadow - Snow
  • DollyEye Dreamy Blue Lenses
She's crazy talented! Here's the video, one of many:

My con haul post is coming, as is a new hair post ~ It'll have a tutorial on how I bleach and dye my hair in a layered fashion. Any products I have mentioned that haven't yet been reviewed will be reviewed when I get the rest of my draft posts done! For products that have been reviewed, just search the blog or look at the archives.

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~