Thursday, October 22, 2015
I had a major, unintentional hiatus. I really lost interest in blogging for a time, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. So many products, so little time...
Sunday, May 17, 2015
I'm not much of a Kat Von D fan and I don't really care for "reality" TV at all.
But her makeup line's revamp? That I can certainly get on board with. Those Studded Kiss Lipsticks are calling my name! But this palette had to come first.
Saturday, April 4, 2015
I Bought This
The OCC obsession continues! After I bought Pink Prism and Batty, I wanted to get more. The Stained Glosses had be hooked on release, but I never got around to buying any. The After Dark set fixed that!
BEFORE YOU READ FURTHER, consider what you want: a liquid lipstick or a sheer to opaque, staining gloss? People have confused these with the Lip Tar formula, which Stained Glosses aren't intended or designed to be anything like the original Lip Tar. At all.
Monday, March 30, 2015
I hate Lime Crime with a burning passion and the newest scandal just disturbs me. This is the only mention it will get on this blog, because I have never supported the brand and will not in the future. Due to the scandal, people are looking for alternatives to Velvetines, the liquid-to-matte lipstick that's painfully drying (not a pretty look). Me? I just want an awesome liquid-to-matte that won't budge.
Wednesday, February 4, 2015
Sorry everyone. It's been radio silence since... When? I lost track. I haven't done a whole lot recently; the end of 2014 was stressful. I have a pretty big backlog of reviews to finish! And Valentine's Day is coming, so things might be a bit more delayed.
- Ion Haircare - Reconstructor, a keratin product, their Clear Shade Diluter (it's not actually clear!)
- Kat von D Chrysalis palette - An absolutely gorgeous palette that I am seriously loving.
- Skullcandy Dime Earbuds - I know it's not beauty related, but there aren't enough reviews for these suckers. I love them.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Tough as Taupe - Great formula. For what I use it for, it's awesome.
- NYX Hot Singles Eyeshadow in S.O.S. - I use it in combination with the Color Tattoo.
- OCC After Dark Stained Gloss Test Tube set - These have some bad reviews on Sephora, but I don't get why. It seems to be a straight misunderstanding of the product. I, for one, really like the formula and I'm not really a lip gloss person.