Thursday, October 22, 2015

I'm Doing Makeup and I'm Still Alive - Life Updates

I had a major, unintentional hiatus. I really lost interest in blogging for a time, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. So many products, so little time...


So let's go over the insanity, shall we?


  • Earlier this year, I turned 22. Fun times. Nothing really spectacular or exciting.
  • In the time frame, I broke up with Ze Boyfriend and moved from the south to the chilly north. It was a bad end to things but it's whatever.
  • I've had a shorn nape since April, recently re-shaved and my mom called my hair cute. My mom actually called my hair cute. She was not amused about shaving the side of my head but she's okay with a shorn nape. I also cut my hair, lots of messy layers and less humidity-induced frizz even on the odd occasion it is humid (now it's cold, argh).
  • New ink! Second tattoo, inside my right wrist. tokidoki Vampire Lips in a color I can only describe as OCC Pretty Boy Lip Tar, which was my color inspiration. If you're in the Morrisville area, I highly recommend Epiphany Tattoo & Piercing.
  • I bought more ColourPop! This time around I bought Lippie Stix from the 90s Fall 2015 collection, in addition to one of the eyeshadows and one of the two blushes. Crazy happy with them, reviews coming!
  • Treated myself to a pair of YRU Qozmo sneakers since I had a coupon for Hot Topic to bring the cost down from about $90 with shipping to $80 with shipping. It may not seem like much, but the same shoe goes for about $100+ elsewhere.
  • I bought a LunatiCK Cosmetic Labs ApocalipSTICK in Cinderhella and I love them. I want the other two shades, RPG and Bruja. Plus the packaging is adorable ~ Review as soon as possible.
  • I have etsy products to review, Spectrum Cosmetics nail polish and GiveMeGlow liquid lipsticks. 

That's about it for now, my dear readers. Expect reviews as soon as I can get nice lighting and watermark my photos.

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~