Let's get this finished, shall we?
|The brush cup|
|Left to right: 214 - 190 - 187 -275 - 212 - 219 - 209|
- #190 Foundation Brush - This is thinner and flatter than my other cheapy foundation brush. This means it picks up way less liquid foundation, so no weird, cakey liquid foundation layers. I honestly am in love with this brush!
- #187 Duo Fibre Brush - I have yet to use this appropriately. I used it with HD powder. Not a good use. Instead, I used it when I did my bruises to lay down Sugarpill Poison Plum in a light, scattered layer. Amazing for laying down color products (whenever I learn how best to apply blush, I'll try this!). I'm excited to test it with foundation too.
- #275 Medium Angled Shading Brush - I like this brush. It works nicely for a soft layer of color, like your highlight shade or if you do a light, all over shade, this is amazing. I wouldn't really use it to pack on color but hey, it's still a nice brush!
- #219 Pencil Brush - I really f-ed up this brush. It's all my fault and I feel awful about it now. Oh well... Because I messed up what was a decent, very fluffy brush, it's now painfully scratchy and seems to remove any color after I've put them over primer. Crumbs.
- #212 Flat Definer Brush - I use this brush for putting a line of eyeshadow on my lower lashline. It works very well for this.
- #209 Eyeliner Brush - I have mixed feelings about this brush. I tried to use it for my con makeup trial and failed severely. It doesn't really deposit eyeshadow like I would like and since my hand shakes, I end up with crooked, funky lines.
- #214 Short Shader Brush - I cut this down and it works wonderfully. Packs on color intensely and since it's pretty small, it works decently on the outer corner. Yay! I think I'll try it for my browbone highlight.