Thursday, August 22, 2013

I DO Have a Job!

No, the title isn't aimed at any of you. I'm sorry I haven't been posting, but I've been busy with getting ready for a con next week and have had to worry about burlesque troupe-related things.

I'm actually ticked with my parents. Its not viable for me to move out right now and my mom's awful boyfriend got upset just because I didn't load the dishwasher. I had things to do though. This led to a fight, for really no reason.

Anyway, I wanted to share the look I'll be using for troupe's show in November. It'll be blue when I do it however; I only have silver holographic glitter to use hence why it's silver!

Yeah, I know, I didn't do very good brows, you can still see the natural colors. You also can't quite see the glitter either.
I'll have con photos up after I get home. I'll be going to the Angelspit concert at said con.

If you're going to Dragon*Con, please feel free to say hi! I'd appreciate meeting a reader. Hopefully the stupidity here will end...

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~