Friday, March 29, 2013

Unable to review & wear: NYX Glam Liner Aqua Luxe Liquid Liner


Sorry to say this, but if you were hoping I would pick up and review the Glam Liner Aqua Luxe by NYX, I won't be.

I can't wear it. It burns on my eyelid, at my lash line. This isn't surprising, though, as I've had this type of problem before with liquid eyeliner. It was L'Oreal eyeliner in a gold tube. I had to switch to a hypoallergenic one that hasn't bothered me once. I only have this issue with liquid eyeliners, as gel and pencil are okay with me. It's frustrating, because NYX's Glam Liners have some pretty shades! I only had one shade and it wasn't a tester, Glam Black (GLA05).

I'm sorry. Really. I can do swatches, but won't be buying these at all for myself. What's the point in a review if I can't tell you how they wear? And my eyes tend to water a lot, so it would be a really good wear test of the waterproof benefits on the eyes! (I had already tested the waterproof wear of two shades in another post, though those were just hand swatches)

I wish I could have used these but I don't think I can use any of NYX's liquid liners; I've used their pencils before, no issues. I still love NYX, and will continue to review their products as I buy them.

Still sorry for not being able to do a full review for you!

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~