Saturday, May 18, 2013

Sorry, Here's Some Art! Part 2

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed anything recently or finished up that Gatsby post. I've just been in a funk sadly.

I'll be picking things up to review and will review a Wet n Wild palette I have (one that is a bit of a issue for me but it's more like it needs the right primer!).

So for now, here's more of my art. Lots of this is from a journal, two are from a sketch pad.

This particular picture, "Break my heart & I'll break your Heart-Shaped Glasses", is actually from a Marilyn Manson song. "Heart-Shaped Glasses (When the Heart Guides the Hand)" from Eat Me, Drink Me (2007).
And these are my practiced 1940's~1950's pin-up drawings. The bottom wire figure is actually from a birthday gift last December for Ze Boyfriend.
I really love sugar skulls. As you can see, haha. The above is from a Hispanic Heritage project I had to do for a Spanish class and the lower one, which doesn't look very sugar skull-like, was just practice. It's more "gypsy skull"* than sugar skull.
I'll get things up tomorrow hopefully. Do you like the art? Not like it's my best stuff. I'm also ordering a skirt soon and a brush set, with a review to come of the brushes.

*Gypsy skull is a term coined for female sugar skull drawings, skulls with hair, or living women drawn with sugar skull makeup. I mean no offense to anyone.

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~