The gold is Urban Decay's Half Baked over NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in 612A Pure Gold. I tried to stay with the side of the pencil to apply the gold. The mint is from Wet n Wild's Going in the Wild palette. I really like the combination!
|Obviously, the mint eyeshadow doesn't look really look that blue!|
- SKIN79 Super+ Hot Pink BB Cream
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic "Stay Matte But Not Flat" Powder Foundation - SMP01 Ivory
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Half Baked
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 621A Pure Gold
- Palladio white pencil eyeliner - yes, I complain about this pencil a lot but its all I have right now for a white base.
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow - no-name mint
- FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara
- Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum - Ultra Black
- Maybelline Color Whisper - Pin-Up Peach (REALLY loves these! Will review Pin-Up Peach ~)
AND WHAT'S THIS?! AN OUTFIT TOO?! Yes! I got my Spin Doctor Pinstripe Tatiana skirt Friday.
I ordered it this past Monday from Hot Topic. It's a bustle skirt that can be adjusted with shirring and corset lacing on the back. The blouse is a Miss Selfridge's I got from Goodwill (SCORE ~ ). Spin Doctor is a UK brand specializing in ladies' steampunk-style clothing and I've fallen hard for them! Steampunk isn't really my cup of tea for clothing usually but I can appreciate the style and I really love the effort put in by the people who do wear it. They're from the makers behind Hell Bunny (another diehard love of mine), Popsoda UK.
|Just out of the car, walking around the house. Hence the wrinkly skirt. You can see the NYX Aqua Luxe liner swatches in my arm. Yes, that IS a kanji tattoo.|