Monday, May 27, 2013

EOTD: Mint + Gold

I don't really like gold that much, but I do like mint. I'm not sure what exactly made me think of this, because I don't really look at eye makeup photos online that often or at color combinations. I don't have or use Pinterest (find it stupid personally).

The gold is Urban Decay's Half Baked over NYX's Jumbo Eye Pencil in 612A Pure Gold. I tried to stay with the side of the pencil to apply the gold. The mint is from Wet n Wild's Going in the Wild palette. I really like the combination!

Obviously, the mint eyeshadow doesn't look really look that blue!
Face:
Eyes:
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion - Original
  • Urban Decay Eyeshadow - Half Baked
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil - 621A Pure Gold
  • Palladio white pencil eyeliner - yes, I complain about this pencil a lot but its all I have right now for a white base.
  • Wet n Wild Eyeshadow - no-name mint
  • FAIRYDROPS Scandal Queen Mascara
  • Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum - Ultra Black
Lips:
  • Maybelline Color Whisper - Pin-Up Peach (REALLY loves these! Will review Pin-Up Peach ~)
AND WHAT'S THIS?! AN OUTFIT TOO?! Yes! I got my Spin Doctor Pinstripe Tatiana skirt Friday.
Just out of the car, walking around the house. Hence the wrinkly skirt. You can see the NYX Aqua Luxe liner swatches in my arm. Yes, that IS a kanji tattoo.
I ordered it this past Monday from Hot Topic. It's a bustle skirt that can be adjusted with shirring and corset lacing on the back. The blouse is a Miss Selfridge's I got from Goodwill (SCORE ~ ). Spin Doctor is a UK brand specializing in ladies' steampunk-style clothing and I've fallen hard for them! Steampunk isn't really my cup of tea for clothing usually but I can appreciate the style and I really love the effort put in by the people who do wear it. They're from the makers behind Hell Bunny (another diehard love of mine), Popsoda UK.

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~