Sunday, December 29, 2013

THE BLOG GOT A FACELIFT, YAY!

In just one night, I gave the whole blog a facelift. Amazing!

But it was hard to get things just right. Sigh.

I used PicMonkey to make the header. The skeleton is from Osteographia, or The anatomy of the bones by William Cheselden, found here at the US National Library of Medicine. I noticed that several people who make brushes for Photoshop use Cheselden's work for their bones but they don't actually mention where they got their images to make the brushes. Instead of using their brushes (because I have Photoshop CS and things may not work there on top of it possibly being considered a commercial use), I made my own.

The background I worked insanely hard on! I made a stamp from the design on a pair of  my shoes. How sad is that? Overall, I like the background though ~

What do you spookettes and spooks think? I think  it's pretty dang perfect for me!

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~