Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Update + A Partial Review

It looks like I won't be really feeling better for a little longer. I can mostly breathe (still a little stuffy), but I'm still coughing up my lungs and have basically no energy.


I don't look quite as bad as I normally do when I get sick. I usually look awful and feel awful when I'm sick. Aside from that, I can't get on my lip swatches like I want to so badly because no matter how much I try to scrub away dry flakes, it won't work. So frustrated.

Anyway, I wanted to give you a little review on Neutrogena's Pore Refining Exfoliating Cleanser. It's really nothing exciting to look at or use. Plain white tube, with black text and Neutroena's regular logo. Simplicity! The cleanser itself is white, a bit thick and has microbeads that do absolutely nothing. It doesn't really foam either.

Smells clean though! Not an overwhelming scent. It uses Alpha Hydroxy Acid and Benzoyl Peroxide, and so far, I feel like it's been helping my small issues. Leaves my face clean, not tight or overly dry. My clogged pores were shrinking before (not that I was really doing anything) I bought the cleanser and seem to be shrinking a little more with the cleanser. Previously I was using BiorĂ©'s Combination Therapy cleanser, which wasn't doing anything.

I'll do a real review in a few weeks, to see if it actually shrinks pores or not. If this really clears my pores, I'll be happy! I should have my review of an Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Loose Color up soon, I hope.

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~