Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Circle Lens Review: GEO Princess Mimi Sesame Grey (Bambi series)

Obviously, I have PinkyParadise as an affiliate. I can't get free lenses though, because I'm one of those people who doesn't have enough followers, a YouTube channel with subscribers, blahblahblah.

BUT! If 5 of you make purchases through my link, I can get free lenses. With new lenses, I can give you a fresher review.

However, I can only review the lenses I have a picture of! (sadface) They got old long before I started the blog. Lenses only last a year. I'm doing this from memory.

PinkyParadise has great shipping and great prices in my opinion. I usually get my lenses in a week and a half, in a plain brown envelope with the lens vials securely wrapped in layers of bubble wrap with an animal lens case. Now they have macaroon cases and I am insanely in love with them.
From ContactLensXchange.com
With lenses in vials, you have to pull back a plastic cap connected to a metal seal. Find the arrow on the seal and pull the cap at that point. Be careful because that metal is SHARP!!!! You'll find a little rubber stopper than you can take off and put back on. Pour out the solution in the vial, leave the lenses in and let them soak for 8 hours. Alternatively, you can out them in the lens case to soak but you absolutely have to soak them.

I bought the GEO Princess Mimi Sesame Grey lenses in March last year, for the Hunger Games movie premier (and because I was craving some new lenses). I was in love at first sight because of how pretty they were! The vials had a cute pink label with "Princess Mimi" in a cutesy pink font. GEO has an Anti-Fake system, which I checked my lenses with. No worries, PinkyParadise doesn't sell fake lenses!

These are gorgeous 15 mm (diameter) lenses. The gray design is fairly transparent and light but don't let that deceive you. There's a golden-brown ring around the pupil area with a flower-like, black limbal ring (the limbal ring is the banded edge on circle lenses; often black but can be purple, pink, etc to match the lens color). Quite pretty!
My natural eye color ~
By now, you've probably seen my natural eye color but it's right above. It's hazel, with a lot of green and a brown ring around my pupil (what would be accurately called central heterochromia). On my eyes, these lenses became an insane bright gray. Didn't look natural but oh, I felt pretty ~ Did I see enlarging? Personally, no but with makeup, I noticed it more. Ze Boyfriend said they made my eyes look huge. Heehee. These, in my honest opinion, were crazy comfortable for me. After about 12 hours and longer, they did get dry. Not unusual honestly.

Here's the obligatory photo of lenses on (one of the only pictures that you can see the lenses!):
I loved them... So, so much. And yes, I will be redoing the makeup above for Halloween ~

Does this at all convince you to buy circle lenses? 【・ヘ・?】If you want more reviews, I need either more followers or Facebook page fans (if I remember correctly from the email) to get free lenses. That or 5 purchases. Pleaaaaase? I feel silly asking...

SPOOKEHDOOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as I can ~